Friday, September 3, 2010

Isaiah 43:18-19
Forget the former things; do not dwell in the past. See I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.


Ephesians 4:22-24
You were taught with regard to your former way of life to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; to be made new in the attitude of your minds and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.


2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!

Will you fall into your old ways of thinking?
I am always creating the new in you.
Let your heart see it, feel it, act on it.
I am breaking your heart of stone.
I am creating streams in the desert of your heart.
All this so you can, by My Power, point others to me.
Delight in Me and your desires will be My desires.
Release all unforgiveness, bitterness, anger and discontentment.
For in Me is forgiveness, kindness, peace and contentment.
You are My new creation.
Daily, I make you new.
A new and right attitude.
Guard your heart and mind.
Do not allow the Enemy of your soul a stronghold in you.
My desires are true and good.
Throw off your desires and let Me replace them with My desires.
Follow Me, My heart and My Way.
I am here.
I am The NEW.
I wait for you each day.
Seek Me and you will find Me.
You are My new creation.
You cannot flee from My presence for I am with you to the end of the age.
Remember I will never leave you nor forsake you.
My grace, My love, Me; I am enough for you.
Rest in Me. Lie down at My feet.
You are My bride, My beloved.
For you I died, for you I live.
I am here waiting for you to perceive it.
Believing is seeing.
I am in you.

No comments: