Saturday, July 11, 2009

The likeness of Jesus

John 14:30-31
I don't have much more time to talk to you, because the prince of this world approaches. He has no power over me, but I will do what the Father requires of me, so that the world will know that I love the Father. Come let's be going.

Obedience.
Belief is lived out in obedience.
Loving Me means doing what I ask.
It is a hard and narrow path, but so much easier than going your own way.
For my yoke is light and my burden is easy.
Peace lines the path of obedience.
Chaos and frustration lines the path of disobedience.
You cannot say you have faith nor does the world believe you when you do not follow My Path.
The prince of this world holds no power over My Son- His power came in His love for Me and doing what I asked.
His obedience showed the world His love for Me.
Believers obey and the obedient believe.
It is not enough to want to obey.
Allow Me to transform you into a person who naturally obeys.
Know Me.
Let My grace fill you with the inward character of Christ so that His Love reigns in your life.
Your witness is only as powerful as you allow My Power to transform you into the likeness of My Son.
So, come let's be going.

No comments: