Thursday, July 16, 2009

Your becoming

James 1: 2-4
... whenever trouble comes your way, let it be an opportunity for joy. For when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be strong in character and ready for anything."

Strong in character.
Ready for anything.
That is where I am leading and guiding you.
In life, find joy, my joy.
Bring your troubles to Me, and let Me carry you.
Trust Me to bring you through everything...
troubles and triumphs,
failures and victories.
Listen
Hear
Obey
Follow
Trust
for that is faith.
Know that I am with you always.
I will never leave you nor forsake you.
You are my beloved.
I grow your character so that you may influence and draw others to Me.
I want to set you apart so that you are holy as I Am holy.
Just remember that when trouble comes I am there to help you and to grow you!
I love you, and I am in your becoming.
So persist and endure and your joy will be complete in Me.

No comments: