Thursday, February 19, 2009

Demonstrating your love for God

John 4:19-20

We love because God loved us first. But if we say we love God and don't love each other, we are liars. We cannot see God. So how can we love God, if we don't love the people we can see?

Your heart hurts from others and so now you're wondering how do I love people who hurt me?
Jesus was hurt and rejected by the ones who claimed they loved him the most. He was betrayed, denied and deserted at a time when he really needed a friend.
The secret was he kept his eyes on Me.
Peter walked on water until he looked at the waves instead of Me.
Keep your focus strong and sharp on Me.
It's so easy to look at the waves, but your load will be easier if you can just remember to look at Me.
I love you!
I will give you the strength to be patient, kind, humble, giving and persevering.
Come to Me when someone hurts you. For I always speak Truth in Love.
I will help you face your hurts. Don't draw back. Don't build walls. Don't refuse to call to Me.
I know you want to run and hide, but don't!
Come to Me quickly and then go forth and love.
The only way you can show Me love is by loving others, this is why the one command follows the other.
Guard your heart for your words follow and guard your words for your heart follows.
Jesus laid his life down.
Follow Him and lay your life down.
Submit your life to Me.
Take the crown off your head and let Me be King of your life.
Love is in actions not words.
What do you think about?
Where do you spend your time?
Where do you spend your money?
Bring My Kingdom to your life.
Love others and then I will know you love Me.

No comments: