Tuesday, January 13, 2009

God's Time

Genesis 21:1-2
"Then the Lord did exactly what he had promised. Sarah became pregnant, and she gave a son to Abraham in his old age. It all happened at the time God had said it would."

I always keep My promises.
They come in My timing not yours.
Though they may tarry, wait for them for My promises always come.
In the waiting there is purpose.
My purpose is to grow you into the promise.
If too early, you will not be ready. Too late and it would not be fulfilled.
That is why you must always be ready, open, and listening so that you don't leave Me waiting for you.
When there's a step to take, take it.
When you stay in My Presence constantly you will hear My voice and follow it.
Twenty-five years Abraham waited for a son, yet he believed and trusted My Promise.
He left his land. He obeyed and was willing to forfeit the son he had waited for. He trusted that I would provide, and I did provide. The covenant was honored.
I know you are eager to be My Hands and Feet and that pleases Me.
Right now I am working on changing your heart.
Be patient.
Know that I work all things to My purposes and for the good of those who love Me.
I am a promise keeper, a dream maker, and the fulfillment of hope.
All promises, dreams and hope are fulfilled in My Perfect Time.

No comments: