Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Transformation

Ephesians 3:20
"Now glory be to God! By His mighty power at work within us, He is able to accomplish more than we would ever dare to ask or hope."

My mighty power is at work in you.
You may not feel Me, but I am in you.
Growing you.
Giving you wisdom, compassion and understanding.
Dare to ask.
Dare to hope.
Even then, My plan is to do more than you can even imagine.
Each day, each step I bring you closer to the image of My Son.
I love you more fully than you can comprehend.
Thanks and praise, even in your darkest hour, will bring you encouragement and closer to Me.
Trust Me. Love Me.
Live your life so that others may see you trust and love Me.
I know you grow weary sometimes - this is when you must return to Me.
Return so that you may never grow weary in doing good.
Look with My Eyes not yours so that you may see what matters in forever versus only what matters in this world.
You are so easily distracted by the things of this world.
Day by day, morning by morning, moment by moment, seek Me and you will find Me, and I will tell you great and unsearchable things.
Every day bring your requests to Me and wait expectantly.
Remember that it is I who change you.
In My love you are transformed.
Like a tree that starts with a seed, the seed must die for the tree to grow and live. Your old self is the seed- with Christ you are the tree - a new creation.
Daily a New Creation.

No comments: