Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Battle is God's - show up!

2 Chronicles 20:15b-17
"...this is what the Lord says: Do not be afraid! Don't be discouraged by this mighty army, for the battle is not yours, but God's. Tomorrow march out against them... But you will not even need to fight. Take your positions; then stand still and watch the Lord's victory. He is with you... Do not be discouraged. Go out there tomorrow, for the Lord is with you!"
Psalm 3: 3-6,8
"But you, O Lord, are a shield around me, my glory and the one who lifts my head high. I cried out to the Lord, and he answered me from his holy mountain. I lay down and slept. I woke up in safety for the Lord was watching over me on every side. Victory comes from you, O Lord."

Oh, but you are a stubborn child.
Lessons you must learn again and again.
The battle is Mine, not yours.
All you need to do is show up.
I promise that I work all things to good.
I promise that the Victory is Mine.
Be encouraged for I AM with you and I fight the battle and win the battle for your good!
Every child of Mine is a work in progress.
Remember that the enemies you fight are not just people - they are temptations, attitudes and the unseen rulers of this world.
Don't be afraid for I am with you. I have promised never to leave you, I have promised you a future, I have promised My plans for you are good, and I keep My promises.
I am your armor - I am your shield.
When you cry to Me, I answer.
My Peace I give you so that you may sleep in My assurance. Fully trusting that I Am Who I say I Am and I will do what I promise to do.
Enemies may surround you, but who are they when I am watching over you?
If I am for you who can be against you?
Remember to look for My lesson in every struggle you face. Never forget that I stand between you and whatever your circumstances you are facing.
Put My Armor on every day. The Armor of Truth, Righteousness, Peace, Faith, Salvation, My Word, and Prayer.

No comments: