Monday, January 12, 2009

The Great Physician

Mark 1: 30-31
"Simon's mother-in-law was sick in bed with a high fever. They told Jesus about her right away. He went to her bedside, and as he took her by the hand and helped her to sit up, the fever suddenly left, and she got up and prepared a meal for them."

Search deeply for your "high fever" - the healing you need right now.
My Healing is not just physical but mental, emotional, spiritual and relational.
You can't heal it or change it - only I can.
Simon's mother-in-law had to allow Me to take her by the hand and help her to sit up.
Allow Me to take you by the hand so that I can heal your hurts.
You can't be healed if you hide from Me.
I Am your hiding place.
But I can't be that for you when you pretend that you are someone who you are not.
Admit your brokeness and your need for My healing.
Simon's mother-in-law was willing to receive My Healing, otherwise she would not have been healed.
Do you believe and trust that I can heal you - the hurts, the brokeness?
Receive My Healing and wholeness.
Now go and love others the way I love you.
Let your heart break for them. Feel their suffering. Join them in their suffering.
Bring them to Me so that I can heal them.
Be servant to all.
Think of others as better than yourself.
Feed the hungry and give drink to the thirsty.
There are the physically hungry and thirsty, but there are also those who are spiritually, emotionally and relationally hungry and thirsty.
I AM the Great Physician and I come to give abundant life.
Thankfulness and praise will lead you into the servant's life.
I AM here to change your heart.
Allow Me.
Receive Me.
Love Me.
Love others.

No comments: