Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Turn to Me

Genesis 4:7
"You will be accepted if you respond in the right way."
Psalm 51:17
"The sacrifice you want is a broken spirit. A broken and repentant heart, O God, you will not despise."

Look into my eyes like Peter did when he heard the rooster crow the 3rd time .
What do you see?
No condemnation, no anger, only pure love. I forgave you before you even sinned.
I never give up on you!
You are My child and I love you!
Respond to Me with a broken heart and spirit and turn back to Me - run into My arms - I am here for you even when you mess up.
But admit it - don't offer excuses or blame - just lay it down in front of Me.
You know you can't hide - why even try?
Besides you will know you are forgiven if you just look in My eyes.
That means you have to turn towards Me, and look at Me - don't be afraid.
I AM Mercy.
I AM Love.
I AM Grace.
There is no condemnation when you come to Me.
Now the world is a different story - don't run to the world for comfort for it only offers lies and false comfort.
Me though - I AM Comfort.
Don't you see every layer of pride must fall before Me?
Peace, Joy, Acceptance, Love - that is what you find in Me.
Do you love Me?
Feed My sheep.
Do you love Me?
Feed My lambs.
Do you love Me?
Feed My sheep.

No comments: