Friday, December 19, 2008

Confirmation follows

11-19-08

Mark 16:20
“And they went forth and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them, and confirming the Word with signs following.”


Go forth and I will be with you.
Step out in faith and I will be with you.
I work all things to the good of those who love me.
I’ve shown you many times that the confirmation follows – the signs come after you step out in faith and trust Me, not before.
You don’t see the way – that is the point – I only give just enough light for the first step. Then when you take that step more light behind for confirmation and a little light to lead to the next step- that’s what stepping out in faith is.
Start climbing.
Don’t worry about the how.
Feed My sheep.
If you have others saying that they don’t see the path for you – why should they? It is not their path but yours.
Your responsibility is your cage.
You don’t think I am big enough to provide for you?
All I’m hearing are excuses – call them legitmate concerns- I call them excuses.

No comments: