Saturday, December 27, 2008

Becoming

Psalm 1:2-3
"But they delight in doing everything the Lord wants; day and night they think about his law. They are like trees planted along the river-bank bearing fruit each season without fail. Their leaves never wither, and in all they do, they prosper."

My Word must live in your heart if you are to bear Kingdom fruit.
Soak it into your very being, your soul.
Delight in Me - in doing My Will bring heaven to earth.
It's not enough to talk about it, you must do it.
Meditate on My Word day and night so that you may know Me.
Relationship - Intimacy with Me must come before you can know what delights Me- what I want for you, for the world, and how you can be a part of bringing My Kingdom here on earth.
Each season brings fruit - the eternal fruit of faith, hope and love.
To prosper is to bring My eternal fruit to earth.
My Word is your nourishment, your life, living water.
You must dwell in Me to live a life that bears fruit.
Lip service I do not need. Authentic transformation that can be measured by how well you love others is what I need in this world.
Each day my mercies are new and my love is unfailing.
What will you do today to share My love with others?
It is time for action.
Yes, pray and depend on Me to act, but then work as if I depend on you. That is true worship.
No one I have created can worship Me like you can.
So come and worship.
Remember you become what you worship.
I am in your becoming and I AM your becoming.

No comments: