Friday, December 19, 2008

Guard your heart

11/26/08

Proverbs 4:23
“Above all else, guard your heart, for it affects everything you do.”


Seek Me, know Me, hear Me.
Let me guard your heart.
Bring Me with you always.
In all things know that I am in you and beside you.
Share Me.
Call out to Me even in the small breath of saying My name, and know that I am here to help you.
I am with you always, not just in your quiet time, though that time helps you to know my voice.
I want you to share us, our relationship, with others, in how you love them.
Be glad when others do well. Be comfort when others aren’t doing well so that they may come to know Me and the life I come to give.
Whatever is in your heart spills out into your life.
Put Me there, keep Me there, and when life squeezes you, I will come pouring out.
Soak Me into every fiber of your being.
I am the living water, the living Word, the bread of Life.
When you ask for your daily bread you ask for me to fill your life.
I fill your life, I fill your hunger, I fill your thirst.
If you remember and practice that I will guard your heart always.
My love, My child.
Trust Me. Know Me. Surrender your heart to Me.
Let me be your all in all. Enough now and always.

No comments: