Thursday, December 18, 2008

My hope and anchor

11-12-08

Hebrews 6:18-19
“God cannot tell lies! And so His promises and vows are two things that can never be changed. We have to run to God for safety. Now his promises should greatly encourage us to take hold of the hope that is right in front of us! This hope is like a firm and steady anchor for our souls. In fact, hope reaches behind the curtain and into the most holy place.”


Rest in Me, rest in My hope.
Christ in you is the hope of glory for Me and My kingdom.
My promises are real.
Run to Me.
You are Mine and I am yours.
Reach behind the curtain of your façade and you will find Me there waiting… waiting in your brokeness and weakness waiting for you to admit you need me.
The hope I offer is firm and steady – I am a rock – not sand that shifts when you move.
Know that I am in every circumstance, joy, sorrow and struggle in your life.
My Power comes in your weakness.
My hope is realized in your struggles.
You don’t have to be “all that” because I AM.
Come to Me.
I am your anchor.
Admit your dependence. Claim your dependence on Me, and then watch out for the Power – My Power will blow you away!
The most Holy place is when you realize I am enough. I am more than you will ever need.
In Me, you will find sufficiency. Fling off your dirty rags and run to Me!
I am your shield.

No comments: