Friday, December 19, 2008

Relationship not rules

11/18/08

Colossians 2:20-21, 23
“You have died with Christ, and he has set you free from the evil powers of this world. So why do you keep on following rules of the world, such as, ‘don’t handle, don’t eat, don’t touch?’ These rules… have no effect when it comes to conquering a person’s evil thoughts and desires.”


The love and grace of My Son is the only thing that can conquer your sin nature.
Rules are boundaries, and My love has no boundaries.
That is what My Son meant when he said he came to fulfill not abolish the law.
Humans need rules to conquer chaos, but Christ’s love conquers all.
When you truly live your life in submission to Christ, loving Him and others more than yourself, then you will understand.
Only Christ in you – only His Power can conquer your flesh.
Remember you are spirit in a flesh body.
Let Christ rule your spirit, and His love will flow from you.
When you pray, when you study always come to Him for teaching and wisdom.
I want relationship with you, not your mindless following of rules.
Do you think rules will bring you closer to Me? NO! Only talk to Me, walk with Me, know that I am with you and in you every second of every day! I’m desperate for you! Be desperate for Me and you will be free!
You are already free- the moment you said, “Yes,” to Me, you were free. Now it’s time for you to see it. You can only see it when you put away the rules and turn to Me in real relationship!
Remember you are in the world but not of the world. You belong to Me and My Kingdom now and nothing can take you away from Me!
You need only ask and My Power is yours. I am your shield.
I love you!

No comments: