Thursday, December 18, 2008

Strength in Weakness

11/13/08

2 Corinthians 12: 8-10
“Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But he said to me, ‘My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.’ Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties, for when I am weak, then I am strong.”


My example I give you when I point out weakness and brokeness in your relationships with others.
What glory you give My Son when you admit what you do in reconciliation is done in His Power and not yours.
See My Power in your weakness.
Your pride is masked as strength and it keeps you from Me and hides My Power from you and from others.
Remember – be My channel.
Only I can fill the void – no one and nothing else.
I will say it again and again until your heart rejoices in the fact that I am enough for you – always and forever!
My sufficiency is made powerful in your insufficiency.
Your head knows enough – now let me teach your heart.
That can only happen when you desire Me and knowing Me above all else in your life… above pride above selfishness.
Seek Me with your whole heart and you will find Me.
You have found Me – oh joy!
I have been waiting for you to stop trying to do everything right on your own strength and be “the perfect Christian,” and just be with Me. Let Me make you whole and perfect in the image of My Son with all of your “wobbly bits” and brokeness.
I am here to redeem you.
Submitting – being dependent – that’s how you are made – it’s not good or bad – it just is.
The void you feel is on purpose and only I can fill it. You are the glass, I am the wine, let Me fill you with joy, peace, patience, kindness, gentleness, goodness, love and self-control. It is My purpose for your life.

No comments: