Thursday, December 18, 2008

Abide in Me

11/11/08

John 15:5
“I am the vine, and you are the branches. If you stay joined to me, and I stay joined to you, then you will produce lots of fruit. But you cannot do anything without me.”


Let My Life flow through you.
Be the branch with no impediment allowing my love to flow through you to others.
The Power, The Life come from Me.
You can’t do anything to earn it or make it happen.
Just love Me.
The fruit will come – it is My Promise.
Yours is not to worry about the fruit but just to love Me.
I love you – if you could just rest in that then your worry would cease and you would have My Peace.
Stop striving – stop trying to measure up.
Just love Me and let My Life-giving Power flow through you.
My Power is already in you waiting to be used.
Just step out of the way.
I love you. Trust Me. Love Me. Be Mine and I will be yours.
Don’t worry if you are misunderstood, I understand your heart.
You are My daughter.
I love you!
Stop worrying about yourself – I’ve got your back.
Remember I’ve laid out the plan for your future. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you.
The fruit is coming, just wait – you will see – I keep My promises.
Stop focusing on what’s “not right” and start focusing on Me. I am the prize.

No comments: