Thursday, December 18, 2008

I shall not want

11/14/08

Psalm 23: 1-3, 4, 6
“The Lord is my shepherd; I have everything I need. He lets me rest in green meadows; he leads me beside peaceful streams. He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name…’I will not be afraid for you are close beside me.’ Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life.”


I am your protector, your shield, your guide, your redeemer.
I will always give you what you need.
What you need, not what you want until your wants match your needs.
Keep desiring Me above all. Seek Me – you will find Me always here waiting patiently for you, always loving you, protecting you.
But protection does not mean you won’t have struggles or pain – remember sharing in My Son’s Power means sharing in His suffering.
But come to Me and always there you will find rest – soul rest.
You see that though I’m in every circumstance, I don’t cause each circumstance in your life. But if you remember that I am Lord over all, you will know that I am here to guide and direct you through your daily circumstances.
The secret is to remain in Me – always come running to Me when you are hurt or when you’re afraid, and I will give you peace and comfort.
What you need is Me – Only I can fill the void I created in you.
I will lead you to your ultimate purpose, which is to bring honor to My Name by helping draw all my children to Me, for I would see none lost.
I pursued, pursue and will continue to pursue you and every one of My sheep and lambs until The Day of My Return.
My goodness and unfailing love is your strength. Return to Me and it is there – I am there waiting.

No comments: