Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hidden Treasure

10/30/08

Isaiah 45:3
“I will give you treasures hidden in dark and secret places. Then you will know that I, the Lord God of Israel, have called you by name.”


The dark and seceret places of my heart, my mind, my will
The treasure is Your will Your plan for me.
You have called me by name.
It was not a mistake.
I need you.
Stop your selfish ways.
Come to Me.
Others cannot understand the treasures I give you for they are for you alone.
Oh the fun and joy of finding these hidden treasures!
But you will have to dig deep and stop trying to anesthethize yourself of pain and suffering.
To know is to trust.
The more you know Me the more you can and will trust Me. For I am yours and you are Mine.
Yes, Lord, I am yours and you are counting on me… to be the woman you want me to be, to be your daughter.
Come to Me and I will give you rest.
My soul craves rest in you.
Help me to clear the rubble in my life so that I can find Your hidden treasures for me.
Thank You for remaining with me even in my unbelief, fear and distrust.

You are my Father, my Husband, my Lover.

Copyright © Kim Furlow

No comments: