Tuesday, December 23, 2008

As You wish

Proverbs 16:9
"We can make our plans, but the Lord determines our steps."

You think one misstep from you can take you out of My plan for your life?
I am bigger than that.
I am more than you can ask or imagine and I am yours.
I am with you in every step you take each day.
I am the planner of small and big things in your life.
Listen to My voice for leading.
Start each day with Me and know that I am with you.
It is more of a slight leaning than a pushing for it is always your choice.
But what peace and joy when you smile and learn to say, "Have your way then..." and "As You wish."
Remember I am more concerned with who you are becoming inside than what you are doing.
As you look back, don't you see that each step, each struggle was necessary to bring you to where you are today?
What you do today, what your circumstances are, whom I call you to love prepares you for My plans for you tomorrow.
I am so much more than you can imagine and love you more than you can know and feel.
I AM that still small voice inside you - learn to listen for Me and let Me guide you.
I am here and each moment of your life is planned by Me for your redemption and the world's redemption.
To bring My Kingdom here on earth - to bring heaven to earth.
I need you to know this in the depths of your being.
Try to stop living in the illusion that you are in control of the universe.
That's My job.
Try to stop living as if My love does not demand a response. Yes, your response can be, "No," but I long for your yeses.
My assurance is always here waiting for your, "Yes."
I love you.
My plans are for your good, to grow you into My Kingdom.
My Peace I give you.

No comments: