Saturday, December 20, 2008

I will never be the same

12-17-08

Isaiah 50: 5,7
“The Sovereign Lord has spoken to me, and I have listened. I do not rebel or turn away. Because the Sovereign Lord helps me, I will not be dismayed. Therefore, I have set my face like a stone, determined to do his will. And I know that I will triumph.”


You have rebelled. You have turned away yet here I AM.
Return to Me.
Listen and pay attention.
How many burning bushes do you need to see?
Do you think your fear is greater than I AM?
Your heart yearns for Me, turn back to Me.
I AM your help – the Maker of heaven and earth.
I AM bigger than you see Me.
When you set your face like a stone determined to do My will, My Kingdom triumphs and you will triumph.
Remember Jesus’ determined will to go to Jerusalem for that was My will for Him.
You must know that when you walk in My will in obedience and trust that My strength, My Power and My Joy are yours.
And while the journey may be difficult, I AM with you always.
I will lead, I will walk beside and I will carry you for you are My beloved.
Listen when I speak. Trust and Obey – set your eyes upon Me and that which is eternal instead of temporal.
For what is seen will vanish, but what is unseen will remain.
My Kingdom is veiled, but you will see, and sometimes you will see glimpses even in this world.
Do not fear for I have redeemed and am redeeming you and your story.
Join My adventure daily and you will never be the same again.

No comments: