Saturday, December 20, 2008

Seek His Wisdom

12-7-08

Proverbs 2: 1-5, 7
“My child, listen to me and treasure my instructions. Tune your ears to wisdom and concentrate on understanding. Cry out for insight and understanding. Search for them as you would for lost money or hidden treasure. Then you will understand what it means to fear the Lord, and you will gain knowledge of God. He grants a treasure of good sense to the godly. He is their shield, protecting those who walk with integrity.”


Wisdom not knowledge is what you need to seek.
My wisdom, not the world’s, for the world’s wisdom is a trap.
Remember My thoughts are higher than your thoughts.
When you seek Me, seek My wisdom for in it you will find hidden treasure.
In My wisdom, you will find Me.
Listen, hear, concentrate, cry out, search for My instruction, wisdom, insight and understanding.
When you do this you will find Me and understand about doing the right thing.
You have to know what is right to do what is right. You have to trust Me to teach and guide you.
Remember I am bigger than all of your failures and mistakes.
Let me be your Shield from the world.
Walk with Me in integrity and honesty.
If you seek Me you will find Me – that is My promise to you!
Don’t let the Evil One’s worldly wisdom tell you that you are too busy to spend time with Me.
We are too important. You are too important. My Kingdom depends on your joining in the adventure with Me.
Come and see! Follow Me.
I love you!

No comments: