Thursday, December 18, 2008

Listening to God

I have been meditating on God's word in a new way (a new way to me, not necessarily a "new" way) and He has been faithful by sending me His word for me for that day. I meditate on a verse or verses of Scripture- whatever He leads me to and then I simply listen. And then I start writing whatever comes to my head and He talks to me. No not audibly but still He talks to me and it is exciting! I feel like He wants me to share what he is giving me. I am not sure if this is the right venue but it popped in my head to blog and I have never felt the need to have a blog before so here I am. I will see where He leads me.

So basically, at least right now, this blog is for the sharing of these meditations.
I hope everyone that reads them will be encouraged in their faith journey.

No comments: